Odie's Oil is proud to offer Bloxygen! Odie's Oil goes a long way, so Don't just store your left over Odie's Oil--Keep it FRESH use after use!
Bloxygen is an inert gas preservation system. It uses powerful and natural Argon, part of our air. Argon cannot react
with finishing liquids like the ever-present oxygen does. A short spray of this heavy inert gas into your storage
container will protect your liquid finish from reacting with the oxygen or moisture present in our normal atmosphere.
Once you have sealed the container, the gas inside will remain. The heavier gas will provide a layered blanket of
protection and prevent a dry skin from forming over the liquid. Provides about 75 uses in quarts.
• Use all your finish, not just the first half
• Reduce your hazardous waste / product loss
• Avoid paying a premium for small volumes of finish
• Improve the quality of the final application
• Prevent changes in product chemistry during storage
• Save time by making finishing projects easier and cleaner
• Store your leftovers safely, in the original, labeled container
**The Bloxygen can be shipped only by USPS, due to US regulations
- NOTE: This product ships ONLY in the USA:
- This product only ships via USPS.
Get back ups
Yes, I was a bit skeptical, but it really does keep whatever finish, or paint, from forming that skin in the can or jar. I'm sold.