Dynabrade 11" (279 mm) Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Central Vacuum
- Powerful .45 hp air motor runs at 900 RPM, for aggressive material removal.
- Extra-large 11" diameter sanding area allows operator to cover more area in less time, leveling substrates and removing filler material with ease and efficiency. Useful for manufacturers of large transportation, emergency vehicles, solid surface fabricators, swimming pool manufacturers, marine original equipment manufacturers, marine repair facilities and more.
- Unique epicycloidal pad motion generates torque-enhanced power, for consistent material removal. Tool features long handle design for easy two-handed control. Operator comfort is enhanced, especially when working in vertical positions. Includes weight-mated sanding pad for reduced vibration levels
- Speed control lever is conveniently located for easy thumb adjustment. Insulated tool housing reduces cold air transmission to the hand. Safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start-up of tool.
- For use with O-style abrasive discs, which allow dust to be drawn up through pad holes. Includes 56231 Hook-Face Sanding Pad, for abrasive discs 11-1/4" in diameter. Vacuum shroud has 1-1/4" diameter port, for connection to external vacuum system.
Odie's Oil is now offering the full catalogue of Dynabrade premium tools! Contact us for information on other products not listed on our website.
Weight: 5 lb., 10x8x8; flat rate