Mr. Cornwall’s Super-Duper Everlasting Oil - Light
* For Interior or Exterior Use
* A Multi-surface product (wood, concrete, masonry, steel, metal, and more)
* Great protection for all unfinished wood surfaces including fine furniture, tables, decks, floors, doors, siding, etc.
* For projects large and small and all of your woodworking needs.
* Easy to use thin formulation – just wipe, spray, roll, or brush on and simply wipe off
* Can be used alone or in conjunction with any other Odie’s finish product
* Works extremely well with Mr. Cornwall’s Creative Colors, just add the pigment Mr. Cornwall’s mineral pigment directly into the bottle, then shake or stir frequently to maintain even distribution.
The roll out of Mr. Cornwall’s Super-Duper Everlasting Oil completes the incredible versatility of the Odie’s finish line, providing for an easy to use Danish Oil type format but with the strength, durability and safety you have come to expect from an Odie’s Oil product.
Its Typical Coverage when used properly: Approximately 20 square feet per ounce.
9 oz jar average coverage on wood is typically 180 sq. feet
32 oz jar average coverage is typically 640 square feet
Used before original odies oil on many pieces and the finish is fantastic.
I previously had tried out the regular Odie‘s Oil that was a little more „buttery and waxy“ in texture. While I liked it, I was recommended the Super Duper oil for a more liquid application. It worked great and left the finish I was looking for. Funny enough, next time I was working on a wood project outside, the universal oil liquified when it got heated in the sun and afterwards was as easy to apply as the Super Duper Oil. I used up both oils and was very happy with the results.
Great addition to product line!
Great product - super easy to apply, thinnest of all the formulas. Definitely takes a few good coats, but I like this as a base coat followed by the standard Odies oil. I am amazed how fast this dries if applied per directions. A little goes a long way. By the way, smells fantastic!
Really nice finish to use. More of a water consistency version of regular odies oil. I was afraid it wouldn't spread like regular odies oil but it goes a long way! I mixed the "espresso" creative colours to my liking on pine and was able to achieve the darkness that I desired. Great product! PS: THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING!!!