Mr. Cornwall’s Super-Duper Everlasting Oil - Light
* For Interior or Exterior Use
* A Multi-surface product (wood, concrete, masonry, steel, metal, and more)
* Great protection for all unfinished wood surfaces including fine furniture, tables, decks, floors, doors, siding, etc.
* For projects large and small and all of your woodworking needs.
* Easy to use thin formulation – just wipe, spray, roll, or brush on and simply wipe off
* Can be used alone or in conjunction with any other Odie’s finish product
* Works extremely well with Mr. Cornwall’s Creative Colors, just add the pigment Mr. Cornwall’s mineral pigment directly into the bottle, then shake or stir frequently to maintain even distribution.
The roll out of Mr. Cornwall’s Super-Duper Everlasting Oil completes the incredible versatility of the Odie’s finish line, providing for an easy to use Danish Oil type format but with the strength, durability and safety you have come to expect from an Odie’s Oil product.
Its Typical Coverage when used properly: Approximately 20 square feet per ounce.
9 oz jar average coverage on wood is typically 180 sq. feet
32 oz jar average coverage is typically 640 square feet
Excellent for Travertine Countertops
Used the Super Duper Oil and Odie's Wax to seal our Travertine stone kitchen countertops. Incredible customer service, kind and respectful team members, and awesome products! Our counters are perfectly sealed and protected without the use of standard harsh and harmful chemical sealers. Super thankful for Odie's!
Super Duper outside
I switched from the standard Odie's to Super Duper for application on white oak on outdoor furniture. I think it is the standard + solvent. It appears to penetrate better, and hopefully is more durable outdoors than standard Odie's.
We oiled our front door and mailbox post and they both look incredible! Super easy to apply, non toxic and beautiful!
I'm so glad I discovered Odie's products! They are all I use for my charcuterie boards and tables. It's easy to use and gives an AMAZING FINISH
Super Duper Oil
This is great stuff! We are in the process of building our new "retirement" home, and chose butcher block for the kitchen countertops. After much research online, we selected Odie's Oil as the finish we wanted to use. I had sent a message to Odie's requesting assistance, and received a personal phone call from a very nice Odie's Oil man that same day to answer my questions. Our builder has remarked several times as he has been applying the Super Duper Oil to our new butcher block how well he likes the product. Thank you!
Super duper oil
I like the consistency of the oil. It is easy to apply and becomes part of the wood.
Super duper oil
Great by itself or in combination
I like to use the Everlasting Oil as a starting finish on redwood. A few coats allowed to soak in and stabilize the wood is a good base to then move to Odie's Oil.
I have only used it on a test piece so far but so amazed by the ease of use and how ell it works. lots of use soon to come.